Preformulation is the most important phase of Drug Product Development during which the Physical & Chemical properties of the Drug Substance are characterized.
Better Knowledge of Physiochemical properties help us to create better formulation.
Our experienced team of scientists have greater ability and skill to perform the task of your project within time limit.
PHYSICO – CHEMICAL CHARACTERIZATION:
- Polymorphic Screening, Stable form Identification
- Solubility Profile pH based
- Stability Profile pH based
- Partition Cofficient
- Intrinsic Dissolution
- Melting Point
- Solution and Solid State Stability
- Impact of Particle size on Dissolution
- API Force Degradation Study
- Solubility in Pharmaceutical Solvents & Bio Relevent Buffers
- Particle Size Distribution
- Flow Characterization
- Bulk Density & Tapped Density
DRUG EXCIPIENTS COMPATIBILITY STUDY
- API Study with Differnet Category
- Lubricants etc.
- Solubility in pharmaceutical solvents & bio relevent buffers